TELL US YOUR STORY:
OR WRITE TO US:
Through our HEALTH initiative we aim to provide awareness of and assistance towards research efforts pertaining to select health issues currently effecting our communities. Some of the selected issues that we hope to build awareness of and raise funding for are:
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Late Onset Mental Illness
* We are currently identifiying individuals, organizations, and partnerships to assist in our efforts. Please feel free to share your story and give us your insights on how we can further #VoiceTheMovement.
Through our EDUCATION initiative we aim to provide awareness of non-traditional approaches towards social, educational and career advancements. Some of the approaches that we have currently selected to execute this initiative are through:
- Civic Engagements
* If you have suggestions, recommendations, or existing programs/events that you would like to refer, please share your story with us. We are always open to new and exciting ways to continue to #VoiceTheMovement.
Through our ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT initiative we aim to program and develop unique and engaging entertainment based experiences. Some of the programs that we have currently identified to assist in this endeavor are:
- Live Events
- Cultural Exhibitions
- Unique Travel Experiences
* If you have an existing event, program, or travel exhibition that you would like for us to consider then please share your story. We are always looking for new and creative ways to continue our mission to help #VoiceTheMovement.
Through our TECHNOLOGY initiative we aim to help bridge the technological, socioeconomic and psychological gap between individuals, communities, and organizations. Some of the helpful ways that will help further this initiative are:
- Entreprenerial Collaborations
- Organizational Partnerships
- Educational Services
* If your collaborative, incubator, community, and/or organization is interested in joining us in our mission, please feel free to share your story. Through technology we will continue to find innovated ways to #VoiceTheMovement.